4-week online seminar
Cost: USD50 the first introductory seminar
After that, $900 for 3 weeks of personal classes.
The certificate will be awarded after successfully completing an exam.
1. Identify sources of primary health data
2. Have sharp tools for every document you prepare for any health industry client. These tools include spelling, grammar, typing and computer skills.
3. Prepare abstracts for National Library of Medicine (PubMed) from primary health data
4. Prepare general audience articles from primary data
5. Prepare review article from NLM-published primary-data articles
5. Identify misrepresentation of health data
6. Identify potential clients and employers
7. Successfully market yourself to clients and employers
Who should take the course:
1. Healthcare professionals wanting to transition into health industry jobs as professional health writers
2. Graduate and undergraduate students in life sciences
3. Professionals wanting to prepare medical journal articles and submit grant proposals
Want to join us? Send email: email@example.com
Chat online via Facebook click here